Whether it’s a web application or a mobile app, your user has no time to wait and your slow working application can your competitor a new customer. Not just you lose a customer, your business credibility and reputation are also on impact. Thus, Performance Testing is the most important activity to be performed along with Functional Testing.
We “ClicQA” have built extensive Performance Testing capabilities with vast experience where we have tested different kinds of web applications and mobile apps. We understand that different clients have different needs when it comes to Performance Testing, and our methodologies will be satisfying every client need to the core.
Benefits of ClicQA Performance Testing services:
- Application behavior analysis and reporting under different user load variations such as stress, spike and endurance user load
- In-house frameworks for effectual Performance Test results and Application Performance Monitoring
- Production like Test Environment setup
- Test plan creation with more realistic user scenarios with extensive analysis of business workflows
- Test execution at client chosen time periods
- Analyzing application’s stability on incremental concurrent user load
Web App Load Testing
In this digital world, your web application or website’s performance is the most crucial aspect, here a few facts that make you take performance more seriously:
- After 3 seconds, 40% of visitors will abandon your site
- For E-commerce websites, more than 30% visitors quit the transaction if there is a performance issue
- One second is the time limit your website have to make your visitor’s flow of thought uninterrupted
At ClicQA, we understand that it is on the server but on the browsers modern web applications spend more time. We leverage our deep expertise of performance testing these modern web applications and websites, and deliver unparalleled service.
Benefits of ClicQA Web App Load Testing service:
- Creating real-world traffic either from cloud or on-premises load generators
- Analyzing page load with and without cache
- Analyzing and reporting the stability with different user traffic variations
- Simple test design approach to stimulate real world web sessions
- Descriptive graphs to effectively understand the remediations to improve the performance
Mobile App Load Testing
- When it comes to native mobile app performance testing, recording the test scenarios and creating performance tests is a different thing, and it becomes more challenging when secured connections are used. At ClicQA, we have the mobile app performance testing capabilities built with state-of-the-art methodologies for real-world mobile load tests.Benefits of ClicQA Mobile App Load Testing:
- A thorough analysis of traffic spikes which happen mostly due to marketing campaigns
- Expertise in load testing native and hybrid mobile apps
- Breaking point or mobile app crash analysis
- Analysis and reporting of your native app device resource utilization
- Analysis on when your app becomes unresponsive and restarts
- Stress and endurance testing for holiday season readiness
Mobile app users have extremely low patience and there are a ton of competitor apps who ready to steal your users. Your mobile app’s poor performance results not just user uninstallation but also user ratings so it impacts the number of new users.
Web Services Load Testing
Whether it is a web application or mobile web or native app, web services calls to the server and perform methods such as – get, post, put, delete, option, head and trace. Digitally driven organizations have an omnichannel setup where web applications, mobile web apps and native apps call web services. Thus, it becomes the most important aspect to know the performance of these web services.
At ClicQA, we understand the importance of Web Services Load Testing and offer production like Performance Tests for Web Services.
Benefits of ClicQA Web Services Load Testing:
- Performance bottlenecks identification that are missed out in web app and mobile app based load testing
- Creating performance test design to emulate real-world scenarios by employing valid and invalid requests, and also different requests value sizes
- Performing web services load testing under boundary load conditions to validate functional accuracy
- Leveraging different user load variations such as spike, stress and endurance, and performing load testing in the same way as web applications or mobile apps
- Leveraging our experience in evaluating the usage and incorporating new web services calls into the existing when new functionality is added