With the increase in digitalization, organizations are more-and-more vulnerable to attacks, and security is something that cannot be compromised. Security breaches can lead to a business debacle resulting in lost customers, damaged repute and high costs of legal and recovery processes. Therefore, organizations must consider security testing to identify where they are vulnerable and take preventative measures.
We “ClicQA” offer highly reliable Security Testing services, which includes not just identifying potential vulnerabilities but also providing insights to act on security vulnerabilities before attackers’ exploit. We offer an in-depth automated and manual security assessment & code review service to highlight security vulnerabilities in Web Applications, Mobile Apps and Network.
Our Security Experts employ both Static Application Security Techniques (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) techniques to discover potential threats that can be targeted by malicious users.
WEB APPLICATION VAPT
At ClicQA, get robust threat exploration of each web application you deploy. Identify security vulnerabilities, weakness, and technical flaws. We perform Automated Vulnerability Scanning as well as exhaustive manual pen testing to identify flaws in your web application security and business logic related vulnerabilities.
Our Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Pen Tests consider the following factors:
- Command Injection (SQL Injection, Code Injection)
- Cross site scripting (XSS)
- Checking for backdoors
- Session Hijacking
- Buffer overflows
- Trust boundary violation
- Unhandled array declaration
- Unchecked return values
- OWASP Top 10
Web servers and the application code running on those as a simple website or web portal, are vulnerable to various attacks. In one type of attack, the hacker can simply deface the pages, while in other serious types, the attacker can potentially steal data and disrupt website operations. It is important to understand that merely having firewalls is not enough, hence a detailed Web Application VAPT on regular intervals of time is recommended.
MOBILE APP VAPT
At ClicQA, we use Mobile OWASP Top 10 as a guideline for Mobile App Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing. We assure security of your mobile apps that are installed on mobile devices by performing in-depth security testing on all major platforms.
We are also specialized in reverse engineering and source code review of mobile apps. We are capable of perform Mobile VAPT for the following types of mobile apps:
- Native applications
- Hybrid applications
- Mobile-Web applications
Having an understanding of all the security challenges of a mobile app such as device fragmentation, weak data encryptions and insecure data storage, we at ClicQA offer a comprehensive approach to Mobile VAPT. The following are the highlights of our Mobile VAPT services:
- Detect local storage issues for proprietary and third-party applications
- Identify security issues with back end services and servers
- Test an application’s resilience against reverse engineering
- Penetration testing through real world tactics: Phishing, Web form impersonation and finding vulnerable access points
Your application may be totally good in terms of security, but if your network itself is vulnerable; then it’s a nightmare.
At ClicQA, we perform Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests aiming to identify vulnerabilities and risks in the network which may impact the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) triad of data by simulating a real-world attack.
The following are the highlights of our Network VAPT services:
- We simulate real-world attacks to provide a point-in-time assessment of vulnerabilities and threats to your network infrastructure.
- We leverage the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM) as a foundation for our wireless vulnerability assessment
- Insights and recommendations to proactively harden your organization’s IT Systems against malicious attacks
- Deep-dive, manual network penetration testing