A leading Online News Website
- The website has 10,000 visitors per day, and there were a few performance issues which is giving a hard time to their visitors.
- As the website is using CMS – WordPress, there were a few WordPress security vulnerabilities such as Cross-Site Scripting, SQL injections, Brute Force Attacks, etc.
- There were also a few compatibility issues on a few browsers, screen resolutions and mobile devices.
- We have used our in-house performance testing framework and achieved the following aspects Breaking point of application Stress/Scalability/Capacity Testing Spike and Synchronization Testing Soak, Endurance Test and Reliability Testing Performance Tuning and Diagnostics of Server Application and Database
- Our Security Testing team leveraged our in-house framework built on OWSAP guidelines.
- We have our platform to perform compatibility testing across browsers and browser versions.
- Reduced risk of page load delays caused by performance issues.
- Application was able to serve pages with acceptable page response times.
- Identified security vulnerabilities and insights were provided to mitigate them.
- Reduced compatibility issues on different browsers and browser versions, screen resolutions and mobile devices.