Experience: 3 Plus Years
Location : ClicQA, Hyderabad, India
Qualification : Graduation/Post graduation/Master’s degree (computer science back ground)
Core Java: Threading, Java Collection, Exception, and Servlets and OOPS concepts.
MVC: Struts/Spring framework, knowledge on Open source, frameworks/tools, Java Design Patterns.
Configuration management tool: SVN.
Build tools: ANT/MAVEN.
- Work and understand the product capabilities really well enough to make the right decisions around design, configuration and implementation.
- Keep up with the latest technologies and trends and assist with recommendations on innovative solutions where needed.
- Produce technical specifications and documents that meet a customer’s needs, by focusing on what business requirements need to be achieved and satisfied.
- Produce code that meets the customer’s needs, by focusing on testing, re-factoring, unit tests, and internal communication.
- Follow and contribute to the guidelines set forth by the software development team, as well as the practices set forth by Management.
- Communicate openly and often with the teams to understand needs, concerns and assist in making accurate scheduling decisions.
- Provide timely status on work in progress to implementation department.
- Provide accurate estimates for proposed work and recommend potential alternatives when appropriate.
- Mentor and assist other developers with meeting client needs and other projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with at least one of: SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase.
- Participate and assist in the testing of the functionality.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation communications skills (within the team and with internal and external customers).
- Experience developing to changing requirements.
- Successful experience working as part of a team.
- Capacity to be creative, innovative, results-focused, self-starter with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to handle competing priorities with proven problem solving skills and ability to think creatively under pressure.
- Experience with implementing/integrating an ERP: SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle a plus.
- Effective Time management skills a plus.