Role: UK/Europe Recruiter
Experience: 0-3 yrs
- Handled India and UK requirements.
- Generating the cost for the company as an individual as well as for the team.
- End to End full life cycle – Requirements, Sourcing, Short listing, E-Mail / Confirmation, Negotiations and Submitting.
- Handling requirements at all levels irrespective of technology.
- Sourcing candidates for the requirements through job sites, references, head hunting, and networking.
- Negotiate the pay rate with the candidate
- Submitting resume directly to the hiring manager / account manager within the bill rate or negotiate bill rate.
- Coordinating the Technical interviews for the short listed candidates with the Technical panellists and the Hiring Managers.
- Regular follow-up with the candidates with respect to offers and addressing their concerns (salary, relocation, joining date) and keeping the clients in the loop.
- Coordinating interviews for candidates with the clients and ensuring that the process is completed as per schedule
- Maintain and update the Resource database consistently.
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly report relating to each Businesses relating to the data of number of interviews happened, Offer Made and Candidates Joined.